Does anyone else follow Audit the Audit on YouTube?

veggie quesadilla

🌮: 5, 12, 19, 26
OT Supporter
Aug 6, 2010
Guy wore all of his motorcycle gear into Wal-Mart, including his helmet that covered his face. He had music playing so he didn't hear or notice a manger try to get his attention. Manager thinks guy is intentionally ignoring him. Calls the cops. Cops show up and arrest him for trespassing, lecture him about how 2spooky4me it was for him to be geared up like that in the same week there was a mass shooter at a Wal-Mart elsewhere in the country.

Audit the Audit (a dumb name at this point) analyzes and then grades the interactions of all parties involved.

TS
TS
canning

canning

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2001
The motorcycle guy is classic passive aggressive. Not responding to the officers. Ignoring the manager.
I would put a little of what ensued on him.

:rofl: no. It's entirely possible that he didn't see the manager or at the very least didn't know what his problem was.

The manager was more passive aggressive in this incident.

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
:rofl: no. It's entirely possible that he didn't see the manager or at the very least didn't know what his problem was.

The manager was more passive aggressive in this incident.
The way he shrugged his shoulders and wouldn't verbally answer the officers in the video makes me think he knew what was going on and didn't feel the need to acknowledge the manager at all.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I mean hard to say for sure but kinda seemed like he was just ignoring the manager initially but pretty tough to tell either way. But even if that’s the case the cop who got in his face is a moron who needs serious additional training and a reprimand at minimum that was stupid as shit

TS
TS
canning

canning

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2001
The way he shrugged his shoulders and wouldn't verbally answer the officers in the video makes me think he knew what was going on and didn't feel the need to acknowledge the manager at all.

He knew he was completely outnumbered and any answer or explanation he gave was immediately shot down or dismissed. He was in an absolutely lose/lose situation right from the beginning and it shouldn't have been like that.

Reactions: Twinsen and Downset

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
He's an idiot for walking around a store with a helmet on and the visor down but the manager and cops are the bigger idiots for lying and escalating something that could've been resolved with a simple talk.

People are idiots for doing things that you don't perceive as normal/acceptable behavior? Better call the cops!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec