GAME Does anyone still play Darkfall or Mortal Online?

fėnrir

Sep 18, 2005
earth
I bought the EU version Darkfall but only played for a few days because of how laggy the servers were and bought Mortal Online but never got around to playing it. Are either of these worth it to play for a little bit now?

dmaestro

Jun 10, 2004
Your head.
I bought the EU version Darkfall but only played for a few days because of how laggy the servers were and bought Mortal Online but never got around to playing it. Are either of these worth it to play for a little bit now?

Darkfall would be among the best MMORPGs out if they had the population. The game is empty though. I stopped playing 3 or 4 months ago.

Mortal Online flopped. They made the same mistakes DF did, releasing a game that wasn't even close to being finished. Not like you can blame them though, indy developer who's 4 or 5 years deep into their project and hadn't made a dime yet.

Good games are a niche, and don't seem to make money. So now we are stuck with wows, rifts, and galaxies :o

TS
TS
fėnrir

fėnrir

Sep 18, 2005
earth
:wtc: i just want a non ffa faction based pvp game where the best gear is crafted and has durability so it has to be replaced, i don't think a game like that will ever see the light again

s34s0ns

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2005
Oakland, Ca
:wtc: i just want a non ffa faction based pvp game where the best gear is crafted and has durability so it has to be replaced, i don't think a game like that will ever see the light again

Darkfall is your best bet, MO is kind of shitty.

Darkfall definitely would be amazing if it still had a decent population and reduced skill grinds / a bit of specialization.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan