ART CREW Does OT have a snorkeling/scuba diving crew? v. OTer saxman wins the universe

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
post your experiences here k thanks

P.S. this is my new favorite youtube channel

only 410 views :confused:

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
nice pics :eek:

location? gear?

bought my cousin a hero 7 to do some spearfishing with in Alexandria, gonna steal it back for Marsa Alam

I suck at underwater photography :o
Top picture was from Columbus Isle in the Bahamas. Bottom was from Turks and Caicos.

Top pic was with a shitty little nikon w300 point and shoot. Got some great pictures, but it was depth limited and flooded after a couple uses.

Now I shoot with a sony a6000

Reactions: Miesha Taint

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
I love scuba. Got certified about 10 years ago and my best dives were in Tahiti / Moreau. Amazing what a completely different workd it is down there.

first dive I went on the French dude at the resort was slamming Hinanos on the boat to the reef. I was like uhh, aren’t you not supposed to drink before you dive.

he said, “my friend, we drink before scuba, during scuba, and after scuba”

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
I love scuba. Got certified about 10 years ago and my best dives were in Tahiti / Moreau. Amazing what a completely different workd it is down there.

first dive I went on the French dude at the resort was slamming Hinanos on the boat to the reef. I was like uhh, aren’t you not supposed to drink before you dive.

he said, “my friend, we drink before scuba, during scuba, and after scuba”
When it comes to dive safety, people seem to either take it way too seriously or not nearly seriously enough. I can't imagine drinking heavily before a dive. Hell, I don't like to drink at all the night before a dive.

TS
TS
Miesha Taint

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
haven't really gone through any of my pics, none of em are great

this is one of my 'better' shots from Hurghada on a Pixel 2 XL lol :o

i6h3fzb.jpg

deegan

whatever you do, dont tell anyone..
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
Havent been basically since i got my ticket 23 yrs ago due to sinus issues :wtc:

Type2

Suck my Amex
OT Supporter
Apr 26, 2002
Porky's
When it comes to dive safety, people seem to either take it way too seriously or not nearly seriously enough. I can't imagine drinking heavily before a dive. Hell, I don't like to drink at all the night before a dive.

yea I agree. Really depends on your tolerance as well. I’ll have a beer at the most before a dive

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman