CAR Does S100 still get love in here?

Morgan06

Jan 19, 2006
ELM, MA
S100/P21S is still the easiest wax to buff off that I've found, but Scott is right it doesn't last too long.

I go grab their wheel cleaner at the motorcycle dealer when I run out and can't wait for it to be shipped. Kawi dealers carry it also.

Pussysmith

Banned
Oct 23, 2004
It makes a shine that amazes anyone but I have found that it just won't work for your daily driver. If you have two cars then this is the ticket for the less driven/garaged one.

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I love it. I wash my car every week and re-apply it after each wash since it takes like 15 minutes to do it. I haven't found anything that matches the gloss and wetness of S100.

Pussysmith

Banned
Oct 23, 2004
I love it. I wash my car every week and re-apply it after each wash since it takes like 15 minutes to do it. I haven't found anything that matches the gloss and wetness of S100.

I think you're probably right about the unbeatable gloss and depth of S100 but after using it since 1998 until about a year ago I can tell you I've pretty much quit on it. The cleaner/pretreatment is really nice stuff but after I use that to get the paint ready for a wax I just don't follow it up with S100 wax any longer. If you don't daily drive the vehicle and its garaged then S100 is some impressive wax. If your vehicle is going to see sun and rain then you'll be doing a monthly S100. Where as a paint cleanup with S100 and AIO gets a good couple months of slick paint. I'm not a detailer but I do like to wax my vehicles from time to time.

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Well like I said, I re-apply it every week -- at least in the summer. I don't mind because it takes no time at all to do it. That being said, I make sure to always have a base of opti-seal to give me good UV protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448