THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
fuck you and your BMW and the guy in front of you and his BMW

MWHC22

Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor
May 10, 2001
Wisconsin/Utah
i think that atm set up a sign you need a new bank, im not sure i have ever had one at any of my banks not be a straight shot drive through with a roof and wall over/around it

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
The whole curb and ATM placement looks terrible, like they made it hard to get really close to the machine.

Yeah the design is horrible, they recessed the ATM so you can't get right next to it

1607376370802.png

That said if I was in his situation I would have driven slightly ahead and then just gotten out and stood in front of it rather than this weird through the open door stance.

Reactions: daze

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
The whole curb and ATM placement looks terrible, like they made it hard to get really close to the machine.
Exactly. A lot of ATM's are like that. It's annoying.

But, assuming the TS is asking if we're bothered by the person getting out of their car and not about the recessed ATM, then no, it doesn't bother me in the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman