Doge Crew v.Food suggestions

D_Nice

Super-Moderator
Super Moderator
Feb 2, 2001
houston
So apparently our chiweenie has developed some kind of serious allergy and the vet suggested cutting out chicken and beef. We were on nutro ultra. What should I try?

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
I've been giving Sugar Natural Balance. The type he likes the best is chicken, salmon and duck.
You cant do chicken. They also have a line of single protein. I have some sweet potato and venison.

tektoniks

your inability to the thread 🤌
May 23, 2000
Wales
We feed our 3 dogs

Natures-Logic-Distinction-Sardine.png

chickenfcker

OT Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
My boy dog has a chicken allergy. Switched to brown rice, sweet potatoes, carrots, and ground turkey, sometimes mixed with wellness kibble. Very happy healthy dog now

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
i've been feeding my dog taste of the wild for 5 years now. it seemed to be the GOAT food back then but now i'm told it is crap. what do I do? I don't want my dog food budget to triple btw.

Reactions: Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Taste of the Wild, Merrick's, or raw food if you're into that -- Primal is good stuff.

FDT

dynamic island
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
my dog fucks with the merrick sweet perderder/salmon grain free stuff

Hooli Meat

Oct 15, 2001
Louisville KY
We do Orjen and I think they have an all fish recipe that may fit the bill. The good thing with the more expensive brands is that there is less filler, so you won't go through it as quickly as some of the other brands.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue