Doja Cat dressed head to toe in 30,000 Swarovski crystals LMAOOOOO

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
Looks like she fell into a bathtub full of Orbeez and forgot to wipe them off.

GUEST_17eb2af8-86fe-4d39-93a7-5c2d26519db8

Reactions: Scottwax

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
As someone with dermatitis those photos make me uncomfortable looking at it. Damn I wonder what the world would be like if we didn’t waste resources like that.
almost exactly the same?

do you think people in fancy attire is a big resource drain on the world?

Reactions: kitty and emanuel

kamen

OT Supporter
Sep 6, 2007
Vancouver, BC
almost exactly the same?

do you think people in fancy attire is a big resource drain on the world?
Imagine not producing the massive amounts of junk like glass trophies, plastic statuettes, participating ribbons etc. not just limited to a select few people in a fashion event. Ever see how much unused garbage and waste the world produces? Or how many things get tossed or sent to poorer countries only to end up improperly disposed of.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Imagine not producing the massive amounts of junk like glass trophies, plastic statuettes, participating ribbons etc. not just limited to a select few people in a fashion event. Ever see how much unused garbage and waste the world produces? Or how many things get tossed or sent to poorer countries only to end up improperly disposed of.
Imagine not driving cars, or having computers or cell phones.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Yeah I mean humans are voracious consumers pretty much from top to bottom. Nothing particular about fashion peeps

Reactions: kitty

kamen

OT Supporter
Sep 6, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Imagine not driving cars, or having computers or cell phones.
Yea that’s totally the same…

I enjoy my luxuries too; just saying a little more concious about being a more minimalist myself or where things come from and go to in general.

This is probably a foreign concept to most Americans.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Yea that’s totally the same…
That was my point. You went from an outfit worn at a fashion show to the fashion show to glass trophies, plastic statuettes, participating ribbons etc.

kamen

OT Supporter
Sep 6, 2007
Vancouver, BC
That was my point. You went from an outfit worn at a fashion show to the fashion show to glass trophies, plastic statuettes, participating ribbons etc.
Fair point. I was just thinking that’s a lot of crystals and excess. But a singular fashion statement yea not like everyone doing it.

Reactions: kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trendworld