GAME Don't forget, everyone, UNCHARTED 3 BETA LIVE TODAY!

TS
TS
FINALBOSS

FINALBOSS

Sep 25, 2005
Paris
For all PSN+ members and people who bought Infamous 2...it's supposed to be up no later than 2pm pacific, 5pm est.

Mugatu

Ask me about market research.
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2001
Hmm, might have to go ahead and start my free PSN+ month then.

Mugatu

Ask me about market research.
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2001
:mad: locks up my entire console while in the menus - shit won't even turn off :rofl:

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
How is it? I guess I should start my free + membership to get this. I loved the last 2 games, but didnt do much with the mp. Just played a couple rounds. It was fun for a few, but I like the stories better. Just didnt seem like an MP kinda game I guess.

Lemmywinks

May 25, 2003
St. Charles, IL
How is it? I guess I should start my free + membership to get this. I loved the last 2 games, but didnt do much with the mp. Just played a couple rounds. It was fun for a few, but I like the stories better. Just didnt seem like an MP kinda game I guess.

the online wasnt mind blowing or anything, but it was really well done considering the single player was easily one of the best games made. there was a rather large group of us on here who played quite alot. lots of good times were had trolling people in that game :rofl: :bowdown:

haarago

Nov 15, 2002
Denver, CO
I need a lot of practice because I haven't plated it in moons. But the graphics on the multiplayer kinda look like shit.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
lol i forgot too redeem my free psn plus month, i are tarded

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor