FIT Don't you hate it when you're sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
TS

pollux

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
What is there left to do? Stretch? I don't want to do any cardio / lifting.

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
you could go online and fucking cry about it

or you could slam a gallon of water, take some multi-vitamins, and go the fuck to sleep

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
Go for a walk.

Fresh air always makes me feel a million times better when I'm sick.

bigdamray

Jul 18, 2006
I had nose surgery last November. Before the surgery I had a sinus infection and had to get on antibiotics once per month for two years. I've only been sick one time since last November and it was my own fault because I was burning the candle at both ends and ran myself down.

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
I've been all fucked up, too. Went to bed at 7pm last night and slept in till like 11. Woke up and ate, watched a movie, took a nap on the couch, and now here I am on OT still not feeling any better. :sad2:

<Mark>

Consistently lost.
Oct 27, 2001
Allen, TX
I caught a cold last weekend and finally am starting to feel back to normal. I hate when your throat is swollen and it feels like you are breathing through a straw.

reminisce

OT Supporter
Jun 27, 2005
when i feel worn down or if i feel onset of sickness i start loadin up on echinacea, vit c, and zinc and usually i dodge illness. whether its attributed to those 3 or something else i dunno.

xpinchx

hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil
Dec 18, 2003
East Lansing, MI
when i feel worn down or if i feel onset of sickness i start loadin up on echinacea, vit c, and zinc and usually i dodge illness. whether its attributed to those 3 or something else i dunno.
Do you think euchanasia actually helps? I hadn't heard of it until I ordered a bunch of ephedrine online and it came in a bottle labeled euchanasia :rofl:. I usually just powerload vitamin C but it never seems to do any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan