Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
Its not getting shipped to me but my FFL lives about 1street down for me

[DWI]

Master of Nothing
Aug 6, 2000
Maine
Anything that comes UPS to my house I have given up on getting for use that day. Since I moved a grand total of 3.5 miles 1.5 years ago I went from UPS being my apartment complex every 30 minutes all day to it going "out for delivery" at 5:30 to 7 AM and the first truck on my street is at 6 PM and then every 30 minutes after that. Heck I've had 2 packages go out for delivery form different sources on on the same day one going out at 5:30 and one at 8 AM and both arrived on the same truck. Plus they beat the hell out of their packages.

This was the best angle of my last UPS package.

DSC00197_copy.jpg

Good thing it was DeWalt tool set with a hard plastic case.

FedEx gets things to my door before I wake up, but they left a Dillon 550B sitting by the front door without knocking (and those packages have a picture of what they are, say what they are and all kinds of other fund stuff.)

TL1000RSquid

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jun 9, 2004
NY
[DWI];105667235 said:
FedEx gets things to my door before I wake up, but they left a Dillon 550B sitting by the front door without knocking (and those packages have a picture of what they are, say what they are and all kinds of other fund stuff.)

FedEx and DHL always get shit to me first thing in the morning, whenever something arrives UPS it always ends up being on a day I'm working the evening and leave for work at 4pm, UPS usually drops it after 5pm, last UPS delivery I had was a LCD tv he left sitting on my steps.

TS
TS
LancerV

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
FedEx and DHL always get shit to me first thing in the morning, whenever something arrives UPS it always ends up being on a day I'm working the evening and leave for work at 4pm, UPS usually drops it after 5pm, last UPS delivery I had was a LCD tv he left sitting on my steps.

Mines the opposite, FedEX didnt get to my house tell 9pm one time. UPS every time on the dot 10am

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan