Doug looks like he is on coke now

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
I love how he always tells you he thinks it’s a great vehicle and he really likes it then his Doug score is like a little bit better than average. He must set his standards really really high

Dusty Busterson

OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
Money is a hell of a drug
Dude makes around $1M a year from YouTube vids alone and bought a $3M house in SoCal a few years ago.

I was surprised to find out it was that much but then again he owns a 2nd Gen Ford GT and five other above-average maintenance cars.

Even if some don’t like his style, I’m glad to see he’s done so well while remaining down to earth, I’ve chatted with him on FB.

Reactions: alex

wizurd

This is America
OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
Dude makes around $1M a year from YouTube vids alone and bought a $3M house in SoCal a few years ago.

I was surprised to find out it was that much but then again he owns a 2nd Gen Ford GT and five other above-average maintenance cars.

Even if some don’t like his style, I’m glad to see he’s done so well while remaining down to earth, I’ve chatted with him on FB.
No shit? Can I suck your cock?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448