ART Dreamhost having $10 hosting plan again

Pitt

1-1-11 — Never Forget
OT Supporter
Jul 1, 2003
Injured Reserve
right on :h5:
enjoy, treated me well for 6yrs straight so far :wiggle:

I'm just getting started with the whole websites thing, so $10 for a year is awesome :h5:

any protips on expiring domains?

I have one that's a .net, and the .com version (which I don't have) expires on the 14th, so I'm all :noes:

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
Bluehost is $7 a month, with domain names being $10. Thats who I go through for my blog... and so far, they seem to be a lot better than bludomain. :o

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
Dreamhost's admin panel is way better than Cpanel. That's the one thing I miss about them. But I certainly don't miss the price. They're too expensive for what you get.

I was with them since their infancy and made over $3,000 off of them (and it was just one forum post that I made on another forum). I eventually left them, though, because I just couldn't justify paying what they wanted (even though it was technically free since it was deducted from what I earned).

:dunno: I really dont remember how much they charge since i pay every 2 years -- I think ive been with them for like 6-7 years now and i ended up getting in for like $7 or $8/month -- when they moved to new servers/data center or whatever, and during their testing they gave free upgrades (unlimited/unlimited) to whoever would have their site as part of the beta -- though the unlimited/unlimited thing now seems to be the norm for everyone, so it's not even a big deal anymore :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan