Well, I went to the range today and tested out the new P22 set-up. CLICK FOR GUN IN QUESTION Anyhow, I used Quickshock, Elly Scorpians, Remington Target, Federal 550 bulk, and Winchester 550 Bulk and all worked like a charm. This is quite odd because before I modified my gun, I could never even use a mag with 10 rounds full, it was always 8 or so and even then, I would usually have 3-5 malfunctions. But no today; no-sir-ee! It worked like a charm with everything I put through it. And, to make things better, I was drawing 2" red circles on plain paper and actually cutting out the center at 7 yards with my Walther scope. At 15 yards, I was a bit high, but no big deal, the groups were still decent for what I figure is a 5-7 MOA dot. So, there you have it. I guess leaving the hammer cocked for about two weeks eased up that super tight hammer spring; also, I took 1.5 coils off the recoil rod to slow 'er up just a hair. All in all, I am finally satisfied with my P22!