LOVE Dry skin on penis (anonymous post)

Darketernal

Watch: Aria The Origination =)
I've only been with one girl but lately I notice that the skin on my penis is very dry. I do have skin allergies. So mabey its the condoms? Ive had sex unprotected before but this girl only was with two people before me and that was over a year ago and they were both virgins. I notice my skin on the penis is peeling but theres two red dots on the head. What do I do? Time to see the doctor?

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
I have definitely roughed up my penis before. Did you have a lot of sex? Was entry difficult?

Do the red dots hurt?

Maffy29

Jan 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
I had this a couple years ago. It mainly comes from overuse or a reaction to something. I let my penis alone for a couple days and it got better. Thats the key though. Leave it alone.

See a doctor to check for STDs if you feel the need. Being proactive is good.

TS
TS
Darketernal

Darketernal

Watch: Aria The Origination =)
I had this a couple years ago. It mainly comes from overuse or a reaction to something. I let my penis alone for a couple days and it got better. Thats the key though. Leave it alone.

See a doctor to check for STDs if you feel the need. Being proactive is good.

Will do. I think its from having sex every day/condom allergy.

snoozeallday

OT Supporter
Jul 30, 2006
I was having this problem randomly. I can't remember which condoms I was using either. Weird but.. make sure you are clean/dry and dont leave anything on it after you're done.. haha. Damnit.

1979TA

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2003
Copperhead Road
What part of the country are you in? Is it cold and dry there? If you have been having a lot of sex the vaginal fluids can leave your skin extra dry if you don't wash and moisturize constantly, especially if you live in a cold, dry climate.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan