GAME Duke Nukem Forever... delayed...

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
My friend literally flipped out about this. I thought he was kidding but he was seriously so fired up, said he canceled his preorder and will boycott the game...which, there's NO WAY that'll happen...but I just couldnt believe he snapped about something so stupid

Chitown B

Oct 13, 2008
chicago, il
yeah i mean i was annoyed, but the video was funny and it's only a month. it's not like I don't have a gigantic backlog that I'll never finish anyway.

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
somebody fill me in on why this duke nukem forever is supposed to be an epic game please. and how long has it been in development? i havent played a duke nukem game in over 10 years and the last one i played was pretty fucking fun.

freshie

Aug 6, 2003
Royersford, PA
somebody fill me in on why this duke nukem forever is supposed to be an epic game please. and how long has it been in development? i havent played a duke nukem game in over 10 years and the last one i played was pretty fucking fun.

thats about how long its been in development, if not more. theres dudes who've had preorders on this game for about that long.

Shawric

Nov 18, 2007
RaChaCha NY
Would be funny if it was a joke, and the game releases on time and they just don't tell anyone until its on the shelves.

hellodon

Oct 26, 2006
thats about how long its been in development, if not more. theres dudes who've had preorders on this game for about that long.

I worked at Babbages in 2000/2001 and took some preorders on it while I was there. There were probably a dozen in the folder when I left. That location was bought out by Gamestop and I think is now closed. I wonder what happens to those people. Hell, some of them could have died while waiting...ha!

TS
TS

Stilgar1973

Aug 12, 2006

Here is a hint:
You answered all your own questions.

Chitown B

Oct 13, 2008
chicago, il
1225003176_APGME-L.jpg

I think this says it all. Fuck the US censor mentality.

Jaeger

Because it has lesbian schoolgirls and bio-hazard dildoes.

[y]J8FD0lV5M9c[/y]

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan