GAME Dungeon Siege 3 Demo out on XBL

Eyau

Jan 15, 2009
Just ran through it with a friend on hardcore, seems pretty good, other than the fact it was two player co-op, so our third guy had to play on his own.

Any thoughts?

Off

Memento Mori
Feb 1, 2005
Wainwright, Ab, CA
you can move with WASD a la dragon age. Not a bad game, not really anything original or mind blowing. Fun, but definitely not a worthy successor to DS2 imo

Drago

Jul 29, 2005
I think they should have left that shit on PC only

Indeed, the same happened with Dragon Age 2. The DS3 PC demo seemed to have been made retard friendly, you can definately tell the end product has been influenced by consoles, sad times.

Fearan

So on PC apparently this game is a fail. Anyone tried it yet? How is it?

Azazel28

Apr 23, 2006
Maricopa, AZ
So on PC apparently this game is a fail. Anyone tried it yet? How is it?

consolification to the max...more important everything dealing with the keyboard/mouse is shitty as well as the overly MASSIVE and cumbersome UI.

If you can get over consolification on this title you may find a game that deserves a 75-80 percent rating...I can not, so I quit after 4 hours.

Los

Oct 22, 2003
Indiana
retard_ugh_clap.gif

Fearan

consolification to the max...more important everything dealing with the keyboard/mouse is shitty as well as the overly MASSIVE and cumbersome UI.

If you can get over consolification on this title you may find a game that deserves a 75-80 percent rating...I can not, so I quit after 4 hours.

So you're saying don't buy? :(

Azazel28

Apr 23, 2006
Maricopa, AZ
So you're saying don't buy? :(

I'm saying definitely don't buy it.

According to the developers they are working on completely overhauling the UI due to the large amount of complaints they have received.

I was hoping for a better loot based game, my friends and I really need a good co-op loot based game. Since torchlight two appears to be taking longer then they originally planned, I was hoping dungeon siege 3 was going to fill the void...alas I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor