Dusty’s Budgeting Thread

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
I thought it was a troll...

Then I saw this khaki cargo short wearing mother fucker in the reflection and really think this doo is a complete moron

View attachment 256216
dude is absolutely the guy in a dirty wife beater, basketball shorts, tall socks and slides standing completely still feet a little further than shoulder width apart with his mouth slightly agape trying to figure out why his lottery tickets and beer cost so much holding up the line at the gas station

Newt

OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2003
NVloc - 514.QC
So what's the next chapter, dusty makes a thread about taking an expensive vacation with all his savings?

Quits his job because he has a safety net to "find a real job"?

Or new expensive monthly bill and "Oh no we make negative money every month!"

:mamoru:

I like how the bad guy is pivoting to the wife. Third act should be fun.
Dude couldn't even wait a month.
:rofl:

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Can't tell if trolling or if he's just one of those people

Man I can't tell. People like this do exist
I was convinced he was an elaborate troll even up until a couple weeks ago. But honestly he’d have to be probably the best troll this board has ever seen to keep this up. He had the the debit/credit card transactions ready for example. Years ago he posted a photo of his wife which also corroborates what he has shared recently about her background

westheimer

OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
DC
I was convinced he was an elaborate troll even up until a couple weeks ago. But honestly he’d have to be probably the best troll this board has ever seen to keep this up. He had the the debit/credit card transactions ready for example. Years ago he posted a photo of his wife which also corroborates what he has shared recently about her background
I think there’s an element of truth to this and he over exaggerates it for dramatic effect.

Clearly he really did have a car wash membership and a high interest car loan because he posted the picture.

I think he made up the Capella University story because he started dodging once I asked him for proof. Same thing with this, I don’t believe a 34 year old guy falls for a scam when the job posting text can be found in 5 seconds with a Google search.

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
He appears like a respectable human outside of financial decisions though. I'm not sure how someone could have such a Blindspot.

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004

I think he’s legit. He’s just not that bright and thinks he can out-earn his poor person mentality. He can’t, but while he’s made a few nips and tucks in his monthly budget, it’ll just be a matter of time until he’s under water again. At this point it’s pure entertainment and a waste of time doling out advice.

Thumpin'Ram

Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
I think he’s legit. He’s just not that bright and thinks he can out-earn his poor person mentality. He can’t, but while he’s made a few nips and tucks in his monthly budget, it’ll just be a matter of time until he’s under water again. At this point it’s pure entertainment and a waste of time doling out advice.
I blame his boomer parents tbh

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
@mollywhop is not that bright and thinks he can out-earn his poor person mentality but we don't laugh at him nearly this much

We should though

Reactions: Nom and Thumpin'Ram

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011
If he was capable of writing this elaborate of a troll, he would be writing sitcoms for a living.

Thumpin'Ram

Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
Yeah his parents definitely did a number on him. Coddled and bailed out of every bad decision and then his father has the audacity to tell him he has no common sense lmao I’d straight up throw hands at my dad
I'm sure his dad's decisions just always turned out well, regardless of how dumb they were. It's better to be lucky than good, and that generation proved it.

They didn't teach their kids the skill sets to thrive in our society because they're not aware of them.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Ah yes, clearly it's someone else's fault. Surely we can't expect an adult to take some responsibility for self improvement.
It’s safe to say he was coddled as his parents let him live in one of their properties for free/next to nothing and it still wasn’t good enough for him.

Any normal person would see this as your parents throwing you a bone so you can get your shit together but he wanted to move to Colorado to be outdoorsy or some shit

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza