Dusty’s Budgeting Thread

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
She’s been applying for accounting jobs here, no callbacks. Sure doesn’t seem like they’re “desperate for people”.
If the entire CPA/accounting/tax prep industry is starving for help now, and your wife can't get a call back, why do you suppose that is? Do you think everyone is hiring except for Las Vegas CPA firms?

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
A degree doesn't issue you a job, it doesn't guarantee you a job and it doesn't extend you a job. She's been married to this 0 aspirations idiot for 9 years and honestly sounds just as dumb if not dumber- it's an extreme sign of her character if nothing else. Any idiot can bumble thru school if they want to do it, but she probably interviews like a waterlogged pile of bamboo so honestly a call center or h&r block in a Walmart as a temp employee during tax season is the likely glass ceiling for her breadwinning role in the household.

This dudes life goal is to be an absolute loser with no grasp of personal responsibility for his own actions that will ultimately result in at least one more child due to their exceptionally inept nature and living off of parental handouts and government dole until his parents die and he runs thur whatever inheritance he has in under a calendar year.
goddamn this guy went HAM

1662493454866.png

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
He lets the wife drive the car that’s illegal :rofl:
Watch, their “marriage” probably wasn’t legal because they forgot to pay some filing fee at the courthouse. So his illegal wife is driving their illegal car in a country she is not legally permitted to be in.

Last edited:

CraneCamsOU

Sep 1, 2003
This dude is the first thing I think if now whenever there's another proposed government bailout. Oh, money for poor people with student loans sounds nice. But no fucking way this pathetic moron should get any of it. Dusty making me a republican, jfc :rofl3:

May 8, 2001
Colorado
If mods were cool enough to unban @iPost he could post some tips and tricks of the trade to help dusty succeed in his new business venture

instead they leave him banned so he can't help dusty out of the crippling poverty he keeps putting himself into
I tried to muster as much info as I could out of him during his brief appearance. But OT kept derailing his ADD havin ass.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM
If the entire CPA/accounting/tax prep industry is starving for help now, and your wife can't get a call back, why do you suppose that is? Do you think everyone is hiring except for Las Vegas CPA firms?
Keep applying for booking jobs. I’ve heard from friends in HR that everything is moving super slow because most companies are having staffing issues in HR as well.

Mike00

Feb 11, 2005
pa
This dude is the first thing I think if now whenever there's another proposed government bailout. Oh, money for poor people with student loans sounds nice. But no fucking way this pathetic moron should get any of it. Dusty making me a republican, jfc :rofl3:

Plenty more of them out there Like him. And most don’t even talk to people about the problems/finance questions. I give this guy more credit than those people….

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
the fucking logic :rofl:

going back to school and accruing more debt just so you can defer the payments on your already accrued debt WTF
yo dawg, i heard you liked student loan debt...
I’m so glad she listened to advice like this and backed out of enrolling last night.
where would she have enrolled? another shitass for-profit, un-accredited online university?

you usually have to apply to a program during the application period (usually a year or so in advance of the term you intend to begin), get admitted to the university first, then admitted to the MBA program. While lots of grad schools are hurting for enrollment and may still be taking applications, the Fall 2022 application period closed a loooong time ago.
this reminds me of that simpsons episode where bart finds out that you cant just write checks unless there is money in the account
:rofl:
Because I can look at my CC statement and see how much it cost. $113.89.
half of that is admission to the Petersen.

you definitely spent more than $56 on gas.
Lives in Vegas where there are tons of entertainment options, drive to LA.
dude wanted to see cool cars, he could have just gone to the dealerships -- there's car museums in LV too.

or get his pothead ass up early in the morning and go to a cars & coffee

The valet I know in Vegas makes $20K a month - that's more than what you make. :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
i should be a valet

This. I'm really starting to doubt the authenticity of his posts. . .

You have Goddamn Shelby RIGHT THERE. There's also Hollywood cars and Liberace Garage and not sure if it's still there, but Harrah's had a car museum that had Hitler's parade Mercedes.

You have the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at The Bellagio. You have Red Rock Canyon and Mt. Charleston to cool off. There's some Aquarium off of Blue Diamond Road now. There's the Arts Factory. Flamingo's gardens and a ton of outdoor things to see & do.
he shoulda just gotten high and taken everyone to Omega Mart tbh
but for real fr, dusty probly has trust fund money and he's top level troll
cuz aint no way
i was thinking "what if dude actually comes from stupid old money and this is how he gets his richie rich rocks off -- making people think he's dumb and poor"
Someone do the math on the daily interest for his equinox loan
damn, Equinox? dude could save a ton of money by just getting an anytime fitness or planet fitness membership

May 8, 2001
Colorado
yo dawg, i heard you liked student loan debt...

where would she have enrolled? another shitass for-profit, un-accredited online university?

you usually have to apply to a program during the application period (usually a year or so in advance of the term you intend to begin), get admitted to the university first, then admitted to the MBA program. While lots of grad schools are hurting for enrollment and may still be taking applications, the Fall 2022 application period closed a loooong time ago.

:rofl:

half of that is admission to the Petersen.

you definitely spent more than $56 on gas.

dude wanted to see cool cars, he could have just gone to the dealerships -- there's car museums in LV too.

or get his pothead ass up early in the morning and go to a cars & coffee

i should be a valet

he shoulda just gotten high and taken everyone to Omega Mart tbh

i was thinking "what if dude actually comes from stupid old money and this is how he gets his richie rich rocks off -- making people think he's dumb and poor"

damn, Equinox? dude could save a ton of money by just getting an anytime fitness or planet fitness membership

fuck i think i'm caught up now

fuck this guy

guess i gotta choose this leg of the adventure now

fuckin clown
I think it's time to consider increasing your coverage.

@Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein