FIT Early morning lifters.... what does your breakfast consist of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
2 slices of whole grain toast and four eggs, maybe a glass of orange juice. Begin training 30-60 minutes after finishing the meal.

Damnation

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2005
South Florida
jesus christ can ANYONE EVER GIVE SOMEONE A STRAIGHT FUCKING ANSWER ON THIS FORUM? i'm sick of this shit. the guy asks a question so just answer it. it would take LESS time to give a real answer

so with that note...i usually eat in the morning and it usually consists of a pile of your mothers shit
even though he has 2 threads about this, i'm gonna have to agree.

it would be so easy if people just answered the question and move on. people answered this guys question in teh first thread, but generally speaking, so much time is wasted on bs answers

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut
even though he has 2 threads about this, i'm gonna have to agree.

it would be so easy if people just answered the question and move on. people answered this guys question in teh first thread, but generally speaking, so much time is wasted on bs answers

"i don't think he was being serious"

uptownbill

Nov 3, 2006
MPLS
jesus christ can ANYONE EVER GIVE SOMEONE A STRAIGHT FUCKING ANSWER ON THIS FORUM? i'm sick of this shit. the guy asks a question so just answer it. it would take LESS time to give a real answer

so with that note...i usually eat in the morning and it usually consists of a pile of your mothers shit

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hood Moses

Halogen boi
Oct 4, 2001
NC

Dont get your panties in a bunch.

Its a retard question, what do you eat before you lift? Carbs + Protein its doesnt depend on the time of day. You can wake up and have brown rice and beef or eggs and oatmeal. Who gives a fuck what you eat before you lift

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto

Its a retard question, what do you eat before you lift? Carbs + Protein its doesnt depend on the time of day. You can wake up and have brown rice and beef or eggs and oatmeal. Who gives a fuck what you eat before you lift

I don't think its retarded. We were discussing this in another thread and I posted that personally I'm one who doesn't like to eat too much before I workout because I find it affects my workout negatively. At the same time I don't really want to wake up an hour or two earlier to give myself time to digest it.

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto

And sarcasm detector is off, meng.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor