Earth spinning faster

seventh circle

Nov 6, 2020
Earth spinning faster than it has in 5 decades, scientists say
Nexstar Media Wire
7 days ago
(NEXSTAR) — Is the Earth spinning faster? Scientists think so.

They believe each day is a smidge shorter than 24 hours because the planet is rotating faster than it has in 50 years, according to the Daily Mail.

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
I’ll just leave this here

Abu Hurayrah who said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until knowledge is taken away, earthquakes increase, time passes quickly, tribulations appear, and there is a lot of haraj, which is killing, killing, and until there will be a lot of wealth among you and it will become abundant.”

Reactions: Firewall97

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu

Abu Hurayrah who said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until knowledge is taken away, earthquakes increase, time passes quickly, tribulations appear, and there is a lot of haraj, which is killing, killing, and until there will be a lot of wealth among you and it will become abundant.”

ban for politics in a non pol thread

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX

God isn't real.

Reactions: Carne Seca

TomDlgns

OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2004
Earth spinning faster than it has in 5 decades, scientists say
Nexstar Media Wire
7 days ago
(NEXSTAR) — Is the Earth spinning faster? Scientists think so.

They believe each day is a smidge shorter than 24 hours because the planet is rotating faster than it has in 50 years, according to the Daily Mail.

am i going to see things flying off my desk because of the additional speed in rotation?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor