CREW East coast crew - How snowed in are you?

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
vKNXK1L.jpg

From yesterday in SC. Came out of the hospital at 7am to this. Woof.

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
fucked around a little in the driveway, I've got about 14" of standing snow in the level fallen areas, up over 24 in blown areas. I'll dig the snow thrower out later.

No big deal, I wasn't going anywhere special today... except that my coffee maker quit fuckin working

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Spent roughly 9 hours in a plow truck today.

Plowing snow sucks when you have to plow around light posts and cars the whole time.

Here's a video of a video of what happens when I give the $80,000 plow truck with 380 miles on it to the person who was supposed to be plowing but is too retarded to understand how to efficiently plow snow for *literally 5 minutes*

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Spent roughly 9 hours in a plow truck today.

Plowing snow sucks when you have to plow around light posts and cars the whole time.

Here's a video of a video of what happens when I give the $80,000 plow truck with 380 miles on it to the person who was supposed to be plowing but is too retarded to understand how to efficiently plow snow for *literally 5 minutes*

:rofl: dude just left the scene..

"Well I'll see myself out..."

Do it To it

OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
:rofl: dude just left the scene..

"Well I'll see myself out..."
He wrecks a car every 6 months or so.

We really really really want to fire him.

But it's tough to find a "detail manager" who pumps out 55 hours a week and endures comical amounts of bullshit for $36,000 a year :bowrofl:

And that nudge blew out the back glass of the escape. And fucked the latch. And destroyed the weatherstripping. He didn't see himself out, he immediately walked into the body shop and told the owner of the car (an employee) he hit it.

Tough to have shame when it's your 8th drug test + accident report in 5 years.

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
He wrecks a car every 6 months or so.

We really really really want to fire him.

But it's tough to find a "detail manager" who pumps out 55 hours a week and endures comical amounts of bullshit for $36,000 a year :bowrofl:

And that nudge blew out the back glass of the escape. And fucked the latch. And destroyed the weatherstripping. He didn't see himself out, he immediately walked into the body shop and told the owner of the car (an employee) he hit it.

Tough to have shame when it's your 8th drug test + accident report in 5 years.
Were not all meant to be drivers... but if you guys are keeping him on staff, kinda on you guys then :dunno:

Do it To it

OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Were not all meant to be drivers... but if you guys are keeping him on staff, kinda on you guys then :dunno:
He pays out of pocket for anything under $2000

He pays the $2000 deductible if necessary (which I think is only 2/8 times). If we were filing constant insurance claims and risking an increase in cost, he'd be long gone.

We have a collision center so from a business standpoint.... Let him keep hitting shit. The owners make money every time he does :rofl:

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
He pays out of pocket for anything under $2000

He pays the $2000 deductible if necessary (which I think is only 2/8 times). If we were filing constant insurance claims and risking an increase in cost, he'd be long gone.

We have a collision center so from a business standpoint.... Let him keep hitting shit. The owners make money every time he does :rofl:
So... you keep him even though he sucks.. then make him pay for a work accident? :rofl: whaaat

Do it To it

OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
So... you keep him even though he sucks.. then make him pay for a work accident? :rofl: whaaat
Show me a franchise dealership in the states that doesn't make their dumbfuck employees pay the insurance deductible when they wreck one of their cars.

Canada is weird with insurance so it wouldn't surprise me if the standard practice is different up there.

The first dealership I worked at had a $1000 deductible. They took $25 from your paycheck every week for the first 40 weeks until you had a deductible bank account so when (not if) you wrecked one of their cars they wouldn't have to hear the sob story about you not having $1000 to pay it.

They paid said account back to you if you quit. Honestly not sure if they gave it back if you got fired.

• Wow
Reactions: Colleen

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74