FIT EC Stack + Jack3d alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedger

OT Supporter
May 28, 2006
San Francisco
Sup bros,

On EC Stack for a couple days, I'm going to cycle 1 week on/1 week off. Dosage is pretty low at 25mgE/200mgC. I bought some Jack3d and it comes in today. Needless to say I'm pretty amped about trying it out. Is it alright to combine the two? It's 7:33AM here and won't thing about trying the Jack3d until after class and shit around 3PM.

Cool?

Also, what's a good first serving of Jack3d? Don't want my heart to say fuck this shit and then stop beating.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
although i dont use stims any more when i did i combined em.

i would take stack at 9am and 4 pm. then jack3d pre gym at 830pm.

just spread it out.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
as far as first dose..... stims dont bother me much. i went straight to 3 scoops. if youre not sure play it safe. 1 maybe 2 scoops.

dengar

seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir!
OT Supporter
Sep 11, 2004
OC NJ
:Ugh: no, it is a bad idea. Jack3d is a strong stimulant. You shouldn't be doing both.

It shouldn't be a problem unless he was taking them right on top of each other.

If he is only taking an E/C dose in the morning how would taking jack3d later in the day be any worse than taking an additional E/C dose?

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
what is the reason you are taking EC for?

im sure its the same reason why any one else does... "cut fat".

i stopped all that fat burning BS....... its simply cals in/out and a lot of self restraint.

SwifDi

Sep 29, 2003
Why the fuck would you need to take both? Seems like a waste of money.

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
Why the fuck would you need to take both? Seems like a waste of money.

EC doesn't last all day bro

Jack3d in the a.m. is stupid

so take both at different times.

depending on how EC makes you feel, I wouldn't take 'em both at the same time. if EC doesn't hit you at all in terms of jittery/heartbeat/etc, i would take a 25mg dose before my workout as well as jack3d to maintain the appetite suppressant effects. but don't listen to me, i'm a stim junky.

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
How can you evaluate how the jack3d makes you feel if you are already taking a highly powerful stimulant like an EC stack?

Experiments only change one variable at a time for a reason.

Plus fuck your heart.

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
Look at the active ingredients for both, research any possible drug interactions, dose accordingly.

Oh bro science?

Yeah man, do an extra scoop for good measure. It really gets me tweaking and burning in the gym.

Adom

Aug 8, 2006
im sure its the same reason why any one else does... "cut fat".

i stopped all that fat burning BS....... its simply cals in/out and a lot of self restraint.
well, if that is the case.. then like cease says.. why cycle it?

cycle it on and off to keep the stim effect. and if your going to do that, then you don't need jacked.

{hydro}

OT Supporter
Aug 1, 2005
Upstate CA
I guess you will just need the e if you're taking jacked.

About taking it in the morning, I take my pre workout right when I wake up instead of buying coffee or an energy drink then a little bit more before a workout.

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
i don't like to speed my heart up with stimulants, that's what lifting and cardio is for

a pre workout supplement with some stims is 1 thing but taking ephedrine and caffeine on top of that, eek, sounds like alot of stims. be kind to your pumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxvell32