Anyone know how seriously I should take this? Just from reading around I am having a hard time determining whether I should disconnect the battery and just reset the computer, wait to see if key cycles reset the warning light, or take it in to the Stealership and potentially get raped for what is possibly a non-problem. Here's the rub: I just bought this vehicle two days ago, it runs like a dream, is in immaculate condition for an 83k and got a glowing review from my mechanic who inspected it, and now this. All on the eve of an extremely long haul from Richmond VA to NYC, and from there hauling a trailer to Boulder CO. Unfortunately, I don't know if I will have any real chance to get the vehicle checked out by a dealer if need be, but I want to see if I am fretting needlessly. Thoughts?