Elf, be ready

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Shipped your PACKAGE today via Fed Ex....

it will be there before Christmas. hope you have tools handy, if not I'd suggest going to harbor freight for some bolt cutters or an angle grinder.

Or maybe you know how to pick locks? oh well. Key is inside :scootin:

Deviance

Can't you smell that smell?
OT Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
Rocky Mountain High
I just ordered a new set of lockpicks and the "how to pick a lock" e book and i watched like 4 you tube videos. I'm pretty sure no simple lock is going keep me out, Santa.

grizzy

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
Cinci, OH
Anybody on this forum for more than a year should know what they are getting into and know the possibility of "creative packaging" is a very real thing :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Im so nervous, I've never had a santa get creative with packaging and i always think this is the year. My elf is going to curse my name I'm sure of it, although i was going to include a pair of dykes to cut the little bit of metal and then fedex said i could ship a duct taped box so wasnt able to include any tools.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Im so nervous, I've never had a santa get creative with packaging and i always think this is the year. My elf is going to curse my name I'm sure of it, although i was going to include a pair of dykes to cut the little bit of metal and then fedex said i could ship a duct taped box so wasnt able to include any tools.
:rant:

looks like I’m going to harbor freight today :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan