Elf, going to FedEx in like 10. Tick tock mother fucker!

lemacfar

Med/Watch/Headphone/Persian Crew
OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
Logan’s Lucky
Also, the damn wrapping paper kept ripping so half a present looks like a 2 year old did it and the other part a moderately dumb adult. So .. yeah
I went to ups store and had to deal with a fucking Karen and an 80 year old trying to figure out the computer register

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Package already delayed until Monday from Sunday 🙄
Same thing happened to me, was supposed to be delivered today, got pushed back to Saturday, a little pissed because it sat at my kc fedex for over a day, had they not sat on it, my elf would already have his shit.

infinite97

superior attitude, superior state of mind
Sep 18, 2001
Vancouver, WA
Also, the damn wrapping paper kept ripping so half a present looks like a 2 year old did it and the other part a moderately dumb adult. So .. yeah

Lol. Every year I give handmade Xmas ornaments to my direct family, here is one of the boxes I “wrapped.” I kept getting so pissed at this thin ass wrapping paper, plus the tape wouldn’t stick, so I just went ham.

654EF443-7987-47B3-BD5E-B53DC56D8874.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Mrfrosty
TS
TS
Mrfrosty

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
Now it's Tuesday before it's supposed to be there 🤬

Elf you may not get it in time if it keeps slipping at this rate

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman