elf, some things on the way

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
They're amazonian because I'm not confident I would be able to get them shipped out to you quick enough, if I had them shipped to me first.

BUT, I have a few local things I'm going shopping for in the next couple days and I'll ship those too.

Reactions: Bugalu and jgon842

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
Works for me. This whole shipping thing is putting a damper on things. Silver Lining is that more people will probably get their items well before Christmas this year than 2 weeks late. Who am I kidding. I am sure there are plenty of procrastinators like me who will wait a day or two too long.

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
Works for me. This whole shipping thing is putting a damper on things. Silver Lining is that more people will probably get their items well before Christmas this year than 2 weeks late. Who am I kidding. I am sure there are plenty of procrastinators like me who will wait a day or two too long.
:shrug::nod:

Reactions: Bugalu

Super Dolemite

OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2002
Thank you Santa!!

Can confirm, am a procrastinator and would wait :h5:

TS
TS
KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
should be something at your house right now. another package coming later in the week, I think. I also found something I didnt realize i shipped to my house, that was supposed to go into the package i just gave to fedex :uh:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinansuman82