Elferino your 1 of 2 packages is on THE way

CUCUY

LOVE TO LICK
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2006
HOUSTON, TX.
You are going to get 2 of 2 before the 1of 2 since its coming from amazon and they have a little more pull than I do on shipping... please don't worry you scary scary elf!
sooooo……..i'm not going home today, i'm heading straight to wherever the wife decided to have Christmas at. so I won't be home until the 26th, and no one has been home since the 19th......hopefully porch pirates don't attack while we're gone, but usually the neighborhood is pretty good about these things.

TS
TS
Roblo escobar

Roblo escobar

Jan 6, 2010
Austin
sooooo……..i'm not going home today, i'm heading straight to wherever the wife decided to have Christmas at. so I won't be home until the 26th, and no one has been home since the 19th......hopefully porch pirates don't attack while we're gone, but usually the neighborhood is pretty good about these things.
Sounds good. Did you get your first package at least?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matoskah