Elon Musk Hyperloop explained

pepsi

Cut my life into pieces
Dec 14, 2001
Alberta
I guess I'm out of the loop (pun intended?) On latin american culture.
Why is it common to live and work in different cities?
maybe the work many are doing is of low wage standard and not enough to live in the city the job is in?

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
maybe the work many are doing is of low wage standard and not enough to live in the city the job is in?
I'm not judging.. Just curious. Are cities closer than we have in the us? Are there no suburbs? Is transportation better (less traffic) than the us?

pepsi

Cut my life into pieces
Dec 14, 2001
Alberta
I'm not judging.. Just curious. Are cities closer than we have in the us? Are there no suburbs? Is transportation better (less traffic) than the us?
i'm sure cities in latin america are just as close as cities in the US, there's plenty of cities everywhere that share borders after all. as for traffic, i'd say it's more out of necessity then good transport links.

TS
TS
Ebtek

Ebtek

Mar 19, 2000
Didnt watch, but wouldnt a breach in the vacuum tunnel kill everyone travelling when their train going 700+ mph hits a wall of air?
I'm sure they would have smart sensors and AI that would detect and self heal

Reactions: JaimeZX

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor