Elon Musk is amazing

Aug 28, 2007
North Jersey
everyone sucks elon's cock but he's kind of a douche.

90% of his cocksuckers are people who write codes. They all think they will eventually become like him one day. One of my friends whom I used to work as a waiter 15 years ago and since has become a coder in CA shared a story today that Musk is the real life of Tony Stark.

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
90% of his cocksuckers are people who write codes. They all think they will eventually become like him one day. One of my friends whom I used to work as a waiter 15 years ago and since has become a coder in CA shared a story today that Musk is the real life of Tony Stark.
Nah 90% of his followers are unable to write code
But there are plenty of coder dipshits that drank the koolaid no doubt

Reactions: Mikel

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
SpaceX sent 3500 of them for free a month ago. US recently purchased 1300 more as part of the Ukraine aid package.

What is the problem?

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Pretty interesting how polarizing Elon is. You either love him or hate him. And it's amazing how strong the emotion is on both sides .

Passions

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2003
Seattle
Dii1Aae.png

intro_vert13

∞/21M
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
Pretty interesting how polarizing Elon is. You either love him or hate him. And it's amazing how strong the emotion is on both sides .
many of his haters prolly just want him to go away

but it's kinda tough whens he always manages to make things about himself rather than the technological accomplishments of his companies (read: the actual engineers who toil for him)

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
many of his haters prolly just want him to go away

but it's kinda tough whens he always manages to make things about himself rather than the technological accomplishments of his companies (read: the actual engineers who toil for him)
He doesn't make it about him, he often defers credit to his employees.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
You're a rock solid fucktard if you can't appreciate his accomplishments. And why does the billionaire part matter? If he was only a millionaire, does that improve his status on your scale?

millionaires have sucked up less of our finite resources and have less of an inflated sense of self-worth yeah

• Clown
Reactions: Ore

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448