Elon Musk is amazing

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
He's trash. Also have a friend that made enough money investing solely in TSLA to basically stop working at like 30, so I can see why some people suck his wiener.

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
90% of his cocksuckers are people who write codes. They all think they will eventually become like him one day. One of my friends whom I used to work as a waiter 15 years ago and since has become a coder in CA shared a story today that Musk is the real life of Tony Stark.
If OT is any indication, it doesn't seem that way.

Manthrax

OT Supporter
Jan 1, 2007
Merryland
Can't tell if I'm smart or an idiot but I never thought and nothing I read made it seem like Elon or SpaceX sent them free.

When Zelensky thanked him publicly I thought it was a shoutout for getting them dishes and ground terminals so fast. I figured Ukraine paid for it. :dunno:

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
The best part of these threads is when the small handful of Musk dick riders come in to defend him from the mean people on the internet.

He’s not going to fuck you, guys. Well, he will, but not in the way you want.
they're just as bad as the dudes crying over dumb shit like this thread lol

Manthrax

OT Supporter
Jan 1, 2007
Merryland
The best part of these threads is when the small handful of Musk dick riders come in to defend him from the mean people on the internet.

He’s not going to fuck you, guys. Well, he will, but not in the way you want.
As long as people keep buying enough cars to keep Tesla floating he doesn't give a fuckkkkk. He has fuck you money, I don't think he cares what anyone says about him :rofl:

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
The largest disconnect is that some people think Elon is out there actually engineering and designing "all this amazing tech" when that's not even close to reality.
He's an entrepreneur (or grifter, or whatever pronoun you like) who spotted some market gaps and had the brains and capital carve out a niche, and the follow through to be successful by hiring the right people and then grinding them to a pulp for profit and game.

He didn't "make" PayPal or Tesla or SpaceX or Starling or Neural Net... He's the farthest thing from 'Tony Stark'.. but the cultists can't disassociate from fairy tales.

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
creates the EV car industry, creates private space flight, gives internet to Ukraine …. Monster

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
The largest disconnect is that some people think Elon is out there actually engineering and designing "all this amazing tech" when that's not even close to reality.
He's an entrepreneur (or grifter, or whatever pronoun you like) who spotted some market gaps and had the brains and capital carve out a niche, and the follow through to be successful by hiring the right people and then grinding them to a pulp for profit and game.

He didn't "make" PayPal or Tesla or SpaceX or Starling or Neural Net... He's the farthest thing from 'Tony Stark'.. but the cultists can't disassociate from fairy tales.

but some of us know that's exactly what he did/does...? Again does that not deserve some level of respect?

He decided electric cars would be viable and profitable.... so he invested most of what he had and..... 20 years.....proving the concept. Also happened to force the entire auto industry to surrender. What a fag.

Reactions: anemic

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

crotch

😑
Oct 12, 2001
Nashville, TN
but some of us know that's exactly what he did/does...? Again does that not deserve some level of respect?

He decided electric cars would be viable and profitable.... so he invested most of what he had and..... 20 years.....proving the concept. Also happened to force the entire auto industry to surrender. What a fag.
i mean it’s cool sure to force an industry to adapt to a better alternate form of transportation

but he is still a nerdy douche and people that sackride him like he’s a god are cringe imho

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
All the "hurrdurr billionaire" commentary is laughable. He became a multimillionaire with his PayPal deal and whatever else, zip2 etc. He became a billionaire+++ because he brought his ambitions to reality. The filthy rich part is a byproduct of success in places where everyone told him there'd be none. :rofl:

Like, look around. Find someone else who's forcing positive change the way he has.

Man, I sure hope he fucks me.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448