Elon Musk is amazing

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
Anywhere there is some negative Elon Musk discussion. No one on earth thinks he is doing even 1/100000000000000000000000th of the actual work that his companies do.

Once you recover from having the vapors, do you want to try reading his post again and see if maybe you're being a bit ridiculous?

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
I don't get it, people are mad because spacex only donated 10 million towards it?
They donated 3500 kits.

1 month later US buys 1300 more to send to Ukraine.

Thus making the original 3500 for free a lie somehow :rofl:

OneTwo

me>you
OT Supporter
Aug 22, 2004
Once you recover from having the vapors, do you want to try reading his post again and see if maybe you're being a bit ridiculous?
Not a perfect example, but I dont have my spreadsheet of Elon hate post with me right now. Its a thing that is posted enough for me to take notice BECAUSE its so ridiculous.

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
As long as people keep buying enough cars to keep Tesla floating he doesn't give a fuckkkkk. He has fuck you money, I don't think he cares what anyone says about him :rofl:
Completely disagree. He's a narcissist so he absolutely cares what people think.

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
Peasants simping for a billionaire that doesn’t know they exist :rofl:
1. I’m rich
2. Elon has likely personally saved my life by creating self driving cars for the thousands of a certain type of Silicon Valley shit head that can’t fucking drive.

Everyone just wants to be contrarian and have no reason to hate a dude doing decent work.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
resident phrenology expert has weighed in

Elon has the skullshape of a genius.

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Dii1Aae.png
@NiggaPHX420 and @whatever seeing Elon debut the cybertruck
(2019, colorized)

• Haha
Reactions: Jon91SE and Zach

Boots

I'm wearing a disguise
Jul 2, 2001
🇨🇦
Saying anything bad about Elon/Apple on OT will always stir up a solid line of sackriders lol

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
My favorite thing to see someone bitch about Elon is that he doesn't physically build every single computer chip, rocket engine, vehicle, pilots the falcon 9 himself, lay the concrete for the buildings..etc..etc.

Thus making him a a fraud.
Pipe is laid
Concrete is poured

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
1. I’m rich
2. Elon has likely personally saved my life by creating self driving cars for the thousands of a certain type of Silicon Valley shit head that can’t fucking drive.

Everyone just wants to be contrarian and have no reason to hate a dude doing decent work.

This doo really just said Elon saved his life LMAOOOOOOOOO

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
1. I’m rich

He breaks laws that would land you and me in jail. It’s perfectly fine to point that out and call him a douche.

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Not a perfect example, but I dont have my spreadsheet of Elon hate post with me right now. Its a thing that is posted enough for me to take notice BECAUSE its so ridiculous.

Correct

This is also the “why do you even care about it” crowd

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448