Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

Uncle Phil

OT Supporter
Nov 15, 2003
Bay Area, CA
What was that, like 2 or three days? View attachment 278474

We all knew it was just a matter of time, but 2 days 🤣
It's no different than the Facebook outrage where all the big-name players jumped ship for a month. Big deal, that's similar to us boycotting gas for a day or two, I member. Although Zuckerberg had the stomach to come out and say it was nothing more than a temporary issue that will resolve itself within a few months.

Last edited:

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
Teslas handle like shit. If I cared about noise I wouldn’t go towards porsche either. I’ve taken a plaid down plenty of roads. It’s fun for all of 30 minutes at stop light pulls and then gets boring as shit.

They are fast I don’t find them fun. Not one bit. A GT3 or on a road course that is fun.

As to an HPDE I don’t think I’ve ever seen a tesla at one. EVER.
LMAO
You're here to argue tech'economy sedans versus a gt3?

:io:

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
I've seen them at a couple of HPDEs. All except 1 were heavily modified...for good reason (brakes and suspension). Only one that wasn't was a friend of mine that had a model3 performance. Handling wasn't very good, but the thing was really quick. Cooked the brakes after 1.5 laps...he later sold it for something better.
Yeah I'm on record on here many times lambasting the balance and brakes. With a good set of tires the go kart like cog through steady curves, and torque out of traction zones, they can be a fucking riot. They just can't do short or quick change of direction without coilovers at least.

But then again, this is NOT AT ALL what these cars were meant for lol

Mike00

Feb 11, 2005
pa
LMAO
You're here to argue tech'economy sedans versus a gt3?

:io:

He asked what was fun. As to economy, last time I checked $100k+ (plaid) in’t exactly economy. Again they are boring appliances.

The only statement i made was I’ll stick with fun, ICE, cars not the boring appliances. Mr professor over there tried to define soul in a car but doesn’t understand fun. :bigok:

Sir Vic Smasher

Space Karen
OT Supporter
May 6, 2005
Twitter
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman