Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

CrazyMook

Sep 11, 2002
Chicago, IL
Heres a legit question (and I honestly am curious)....can advertisers afford to not market on Twitter? I ask this as I pretty much never visit Twitter and have no idea how heavily ads show up on there.

• Haha
Reactions: whatever and Nikuk

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
That's been my experience. The S is heavier, less responsive and harder on brakes than the Model3. Model3 is hard enough on brakes with good tires. Then you have suspension issues, some of which can be fixed with aftermarket, removing some of the slop.
nah the 3 dont have suspension issues, didnt you know someone from the F1 world looked at it on a rack and said its the PERFECT suspension and you literally could not have engineered it any better

Elon is Tony Stark and he's perfect and we all love him and Teslas are the most perfect revolutionary product to ever be produced

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
Heres a legit question (and I honestly am curious)....can advertisers afford to not market on Twitter? I ask this as I pretty much never visit Twitter and have no idea how heavily ads show up on there.
About a week ago it came out that Facebook drives ~70% of clicks, whereas Twitter (was) driving ~7% ...
So yeah I think they can afford to not advertise on Twitter.

Mike00

Feb 11, 2005
pa

Easily. Tons of examples but this is my favorite:

C.W.

OT Supporter
Jun 8, 2006
Dallas, TX
Yes. Twitter is big but not that big. I literally never use it and I use FB and IG a ton. I don’t really know anyone that really tweets with any seriousness they way they post on FB/IG. Twitter ain’t shit

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Yes. Twitter is big but not that big. I literally never use it and I use FB and IG a ton. I don’t really know anyone that really tweets with any seriousness they way they post on FB/IG. Twitter ain’t shit
I've been a massive twitter user since its inception basically, but almost never tweet myself. Its been the best resource out there for sports news and such

The only other option I know for a huge fanbase I'm a part of is a message board that looks the same as it did since the 90s I think...thats not an exaggeration either

Sir Vic Smasher

Space Karen
OT Supporter
May 6, 2005
Twitter
wait who is the “commie” here lol
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman