Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
Heres a legit question (and I honestly am curious)....can advertisers afford to not market on Twitter? I ask this as I pretty much never visit Twitter and have no idea how heavily ads show up on there.
Twitter has like a tenth of the user base as face book. Maybe even a ton less.

Yes. They can afford to forget about it.

N8

The red eyes are just allergies.
Dec 27, 2001
Canada

giphy.gif

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois

He stated in the replies here (that I hadn't seen before) and I just read something earlier tonight where he flat out said no he wouldnt

thank god

as much as I'd like to see Elon and anything conspiracy theory crazy shit burn, I've used twitter for years for sports updates and convo etc so I want it to stay for that reason lol

memyselfandi

OT Supporter
Dec 18, 2008
America's Hat
He stated in the replies here (that I hadn't seen before) and I just read something earlier tonight where he flat out said no he wouldnt

thank god

as much as I'd like to see Elon and anything conspiracy theory crazy shit burn, I've used twitter for years for sports updates and convo etc so I want it to stay for that reason lol

He won’t let him back on. But the issue is that he can’t articulate why Jones won’t be allowed back on while many people who are just as bad will be able to keep spreading their bullshit. There are no actual policies or TOS - just Elon’s feelings. That’s the point Harris was making.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman