Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Ehh hard to disagree with him. musk himself is fine. And going bankrupt might be the best path for him at this point. But he didn’t win this one. His big mouth got him on the hook for a company he eventually did not want to buy and he paid peak prices, and peak prices for tech period let alone twitter which didn’t earn peak prices. Musk lost this one unless he turns it around.

Billionaires make mistakes all time. Look at Zucker and the metaverse. Hell Jobs screwed up apple at one point and then brought it back. They arent infallible and this is musks big blunder.
ya ok but he's not tho

Reactions: Simius The Monkey

Nikuk

This simulation needs a reboot
OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2005
Buffalo, NY. Again.
jd8kg2f04f1a1.jpg

Mike00

Feb 11, 2005
pa
I just meant as in he's not "OK" as in he's not alright hes actually a lying douchebag etc

Which has nothing to do with the context of which I was posting. The number one defense people seem to give over Musk is that he is a billionaire who has made massive successes. So it might look like twitter is failing but it won’t because he is so successful. It’s circular dumb logic. My point was other billionaires have failed massively too, and this will be Musks.

While the guy has some innovative approaches I think he is being a complete idiot with this. Him being a tool has little to do with anything about what I’m posting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman