Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
The call out of the AP over the Russians missiles is so asinine

How can the report be completely fictional when Russia was shooting missiles at Lviv? :hsugh:

There is zero nuance about reporting today. Either the initial report must be 100% correct or it is a complete lie and always was and will be. It’s maddening

That's what the fascists want. This is what we have to do now to fend off the attacks of "fake news" claims

ssabripo

Aug 27, 2002
Ultras Sur™
Has Musk not noticed that all the heavily right wing social media sites are massive failures? :confused:

No, and he doesn't care. HTH

ps- I knew that dude lost his shit some time ago, and confirmed it months ago with this gem:

:rofl: :yikes:

Yeah, the left and "woke" people are the ones attempting a coup and insurrection, and believe in space lasers and shit :bowrofl:

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
No, and he doesn't care. HTH

ps- I knew that dude lost his shit some time ago, and confirmed it months ago with this gem:

:rofl: :yikes:

Yeah, the left and "woke" people are the ones attempting a coup and insurrection, and believe in space lasers and shit :bowrofl:

Dude has fully lost his shit. He's going to end up losing a ton of money :rofl:

Reactions: majesty

Vivid

Aug 6, 2002
He's busy rewriting all of Twitter on his '90s desktop PC with a turbo button. JFC, now we have reports of Musk not even having a college degree. 🤡

100% of Twitter’s CEOs didn’t have a college degree. Not bad.

Sir Vic Smasher

Space Karen
OT Supporter
May 6, 2005
Twitter

How can the report be completely fictional when Russia was shooting missiles at Lviv? :hsugh:

There is zero nuance about reporting today. Either the initial report must be 100% correct or it is a complete lie and always was and will be. It’s maddening
OT derps were melting down because when asked, Biden said we didn't know what happened. How dare he be measured and rational?

Reactions: mistergin and xioix

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I deleted the app already, but recently logged in and Elon's posts are all over my recommended shit. Also, tons of right wing bullshit.

Its definitely different.

I was experimenting with youtube shorts last night. it tries to tickle you with a ben shap or tate short about every 10-15 shorts. if you watch more than 3 seconds worth it will click into conservative shorts every third. if you watch those a few times your shorts feed will be 50% filled with their nonsense. its incredible how quick they shove it out there.

if anything all i'm see if the need for transparency in the feed algorithms or straight up regulation.

Kafka

Virtue and Terror
OT Supporter
Feb 16, 2007
America

It was an important call out because the editors said something to the effect of “I couldn’t fathom that a U.S. official would be wrong” as her reasoning for not fact-checking better. After NYT and Iraq shit like that should be unacceptable

After further discussion, a second editor said she “would vote” for publishing an alert, adding, “I can’t imagine a U.S. intelligence official would be wrong on this.”

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
It was an important call out because the original reporter said something to the effect of “I couldn’t fathom that a U.S. official would be wrong” as her reasoning for not fact-checking better. After NYT and Iraq shit like that should be unacceptable

thats just lazy reporting trying to be first out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman