Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

mistergin

Morale has improved but I find I miss the beatings
May 12, 2001
Mormons, AZ
No, and he doesn't care. HTH

ps- I knew that dude lost his shit some time ago, and confirmed it months ago with this gem:

:rofl: :yikes:

Yeah, the left and "woke" people are the ones attempting a coup and insurrection, and believe in space lasers and shit :bowrofl:

It's so weird.. I can't empathize with these people.

Like thelayoff.com, a board where you can leave anonymous feedback for your company. On my company's page there are people with near-identical writing styles CONSTANTLY bringing up DEI (diversity and inclusion) in threads that have nothing to do with it at all :rofl3:

Return to work? Cafeteria issues? New laptop discussions? Always some dude that writes paragraphs with only buzzwords blaming DEI.

I've been here months and have nooooo idea wtf they're even talking about. If they weren't so specific, I'd think they're shitty bots, but it's like being inside a racist grandpa's head as he forwards emails in all caps.

It's like being at Wendy's and the cashier says they're out of paper towels and someone starts screaming shit about n-words and jews :rofl: blows my mind..

Seems like the same subset as musk here. Like what woke or DEI shit hurt you? Can't say ching ching in the break room anymore or something? Like wtf hurt you so bad in the place your body stores feelings.

Literal Randy from south park screaming they thought it was a free country

garbagemanlb

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2005
Oregon
It's so weird.. I can't empathize with these people.

Like thelayoff.com, a board where you can leave anonymous feedback for your company. On my company's page there are people with near-identical writing styles CONSTANTLY bringing up DEI (diversity and inclusion) in threads that have nothing to do with it at all :rofl3:

Return to work? Cafeteria issues? New laptop discussions? Always some dude that writes paragraphs with only buzzwords blaming DEI.

I've been here months and have nooooo idea wtf they're even talking about. If they weren't so specific, I'd think they're shitty bots, but it's like being inside a racist grandpa's head as he forwards emails in all caps.

It's like being at Wendy's and the cashier says they're out of paper towels and someone starts screaming shit about n-words and jews :rofl: blows my mind..

Seems like the same subset as musk here. Like what woke or DEI shit hurt you? Can't say ching ching in the break room anymore or something? Like wtf hurt you so bad in the place your body stores feelings.

Literal Randy from south park screaming they thought it was a free country
You want to know what broke Elon?

His ex broke up with him for a trans person (Chelsea Manning). Seriously.

mistergin

Morale has improved but I find I miss the beatings
May 12, 2001
Mormons, AZ
You want to know what broke Elon?

His ex broke up with him for a trans person (Chelsea Manning). Seriously.

I wasn't sure if that was verified or not but it tracks. This is that kind of meltdown you see with that kind of stuff :rofl:

Imagine how much time he's spent visualizing the volume of Chelsea's dick compared to his :rofl: the one thing money can't buy yet :rofl: You can buy a girl a horse but aside from bad options like penuma or fat injections, you'll never have the trans horse cock that's deep-dicking your ex :rofl:

They should add an Elon and a Chelsea option to https://thevisualiser.net/ 😂

But no. Free, available mental health care is obviously something we need to shut down at every opportunity :hsd:

Matren

I am vengeance! I am the night!
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN
I was experimenting with youtube shorts last night. it tries to tickle you with a ben shap or tate short about every 10-15 shorts. if you watch more than 3 seconds worth it will click into conservative shorts every third. if you watch those a few times your shorts feed will be 50% filled with their nonsense. its incredible how quick they shove it out there.

if anything all i'm see if the need for transparency in the feed algorithms or straight up regulation.
lol, good thing I only click on cooking shorts or backyard scientist shit or w/e it is and then quit whenever I'm on my phone and see them.

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
Which I refuse to do.
It just feels like when a troll/AW on OT wants attention and they stop getting it so they go after negative attention. Then we people IL them they get even more desperate for attention they post extreme things to get attention. I’m expecting dick pics and a sex tape any day now.

*still stand by my statement getting verbally abused is his happy place.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman