it is

View attachment 292093
God damn I hate these fucks :rofl:

Reactions: Good Ol' Gil

N8

The red eyes are just allergies.
Dec 27, 2001
Canada
I was playing poker in VR last night and one of the guys at the table had the username "TeslaFan" and I started BSing with him and asked him how he felt about the stock dropping.
Cue a 15 minute rant from him about how his life savings were invested in the stock, how it's going to come up soon so now is a great time to buy more, how Elon is doing more for free speech than anyone ever, yadda yadda. He gave me a list of like 5 Youtube accounts to "do your own research, don't listen to the mainstream media's narrative". Yeah, alright bud.

I thought these people only existed on OT, but I found one in the wild.

You would be surprised... my wife and I were recently in Mexico with my mom and dad. Had a nice chat with a couple from western Canada over dinner, they seemed like normal people and it was a great conversation. Fast forward to the next day, my mom sees the woman from dinner and they are chatting about their day.

Mom: "What did you get up to today?"
Woman: "We went into town to the farmacia and grabbed some COVID therapeutic drug as it is difficult to come by in xyz."
Mom: "Oh, they sell Paxlovid here without a prescription?"
Woman: "No, we bought some Ivermectin - much more effective."
Mom: :ugh: :io:

spooled2.2

fuck off real life flanders
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2002
Rancho Relaxo

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6