Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
I was playing poker in VR last night and one of the guys at the table had the username "TeslaFan" and I started BSing with him and asked him how he felt about the stock dropping.
Cue a 15 minute rant from him about how his life savings were invested in the stock, how it's going to come up soon so now is a great time to buy more, how Elon is doing more for free speech than anyone ever, yadda yadda. He gave me a list of like 5 Youtube accounts to "do your own research, don't listen to the mainstream media's narrative". Yeah, alright bud.

I thought these people only existed on OT, but I found one in the wild.

"in the wild"*

*online vr poker

• Haha
Reactions: riznat and CASUAL

pepsi

Cut my life into pieces
Dec 14, 2001
Alberta

Burmonster

OT Supporter
Jan 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
sell-trading.gif

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
Have you contacted a labor attorney?
Yeah, just a question of who I'm signing with. I have to decide carefully, because Elmo owes me 150k. The big/main firms most employees are using will take 1/3 + costs (including travel and appearance which could be tens of thousands) - on the other hand I have family who has some experience in this type of law that would do it for free but wouldn't have the economy of scale to sink 1000 hours of prep into it (like the firms representing 500-1000 people each).

• Sad
  • Support
Reactions: hootpie and CASUAL

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Yeah, just a question of who I'm signing with. I have to decide carefully, because Elmo owes me 150k. The big/main firms most employees are using will take 1/3 + costs (including travel and appearance which could be tens of thousands) - on the other hand I have family who has some experience in this type of law that would do it for free but wouldn't have the economy of scale to sink 1000 hours of prep into it (like the firms representing 500-1000 people each).

you can't get attry fees on top?

Reactions: conduit

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy