Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

Bitter Moose

Oct 26, 2007
Dallas
I’ve been in some Nios and XPENGs. They both had really cheap materials, buttons felt like shit etc. Initial quality impressions weren’t high but I assume they’re low/midrange products in their markets.

Burmonster

OT Supporter
Jan 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Nothing built in China is high quality unless there are armies of engineers checking quality every step of the way. The number of engineers companies like Apple use to produce high quality products in China is insane.

Makes me wonder what kind of garbage quality Tesla is putting out over in Shanghai.

The saving grace is the Berkshire is backing BYD. Buffett is too smart to buy bullshit.

Reactions: hootpie

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

the fuck does someone who is buying an appliance need to know how it handles the carousel from a pro driver :rofl:

ooo the rebound on the rear is a touch much when you're coming hard into a hairpin does not matter for a minivan review.

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma
the fuck does someone who is buying an appliance need to know how it handles the carousel from a pro driver :rofl:

ooo the rebound on the rear is a touch much when you're coming hard into a hairpin does not matter for a minivan review.
No dude. Those EV pubs miss all kinds of build quality and day to day livability issues.

fuqxyu

Thank you for the alpha
Feb 2, 2004
I’ve been in some Nios and XPENGs. They both had really cheap materials, buttons felt like shit etc. Initial quality impressions weren’t high but I assume they’re low/midrange products in their markets.
Wait til you sit inside the Vinfast. Fucking POS.

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
you can't get attry fees on top?
Generally not in the US, hence why alot of people (particularly rich)will threaten people with lawsuits because they know that either they will drop it or end up bankrupt. It’s pretty fucked up and generally just their to protect the rich, one thing Ill give Germans credit for is any lawsuit winning side has to pay their legal fees.

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
Severance agreement emails went out overnight. They are from a non-twitter email address (cptgroup.com) and contain a link to usseparation.com, which was registered literally TODAY.

I guess that's what I would do too if a court forced me to include notification of impending lawsuits in my severance agreement, and I wanted to make sure all the emails went to spam folders.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Severance agreement emails went out overnight. They are from a non-twitter email address (cptgroup.com) and contain a link to usseparation.com, which was registered literally TODAY.

I guess that's what I would do too if a court forced me to include notification of impending lawsuits in my severance agreement, and I wanted to make sure all the emails went to spam folders.

:bowrofl: not even SSL for the login page

[DWI]

Master of Nothing
Aug 6, 2000
Maine
Generally not in the US, hence why alot of people (particularly rich)will threaten people with lawsuits because they know that either they will drop it or end up bankrupt. It’s pretty fucked up and generally just their to protect the rich, one thing Ill give Germans credit for is any lawsuit winning side has to pay their legal fees.

As opposed the the general, in labor law attorney's fees for the winning employee are much more likely. And if the law that applies is CA, where twitter is/was headquartered, the odds are even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonct