Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
FmXu3eYWQAAZIMT

$44 billion so I know we all get to see this “for you” bullshit

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
not going to lie Tesla Model Y just went from not really affordable to great buy especially when you factor in the $7500 fed rebate. and a Model 3 performance with the tax rebate is under $50k now which is crazy value for the money.

are they classifying it as an SUV or a hatchback? i think there was an issue with that because of the different price allowances. even if its a hatchback now that its a lower price it may end up qualifying.

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
are they classifying it as an SUV or a hatchback? i think there was an issue with that because of the different price allowances. even if its a hatchback now that its a lower price it may end up qualifying.
Think it was a price/weight issue that these price drops fix...so suddenly every Model 3 and Model Y qualify for the $7500 credit.

0jusy08durba1.jpg

Reactions: MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
These idiots car lost double that value the moment they drove it off the lot.

they're silly for calling it equity in a depreciating asset in the first place lol.

maybe tesla's & EV's held value better than most since the pandemic and gas prices rose, but still. who thinks of it that way.

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
they're silly for calling it equity in a depreciating asset in the first place lol.

maybe tesla's & EV's held value better than most since the pandemic and gas prices rose, but still. who thinks of it that way.
Ferrari owners

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
not going to lie Tesla Model Y just went from not really affordable to great buy especially when you factor in the $7500 fed rebate. and a Model 3 performance with the tax rebate is under $50k now which is crazy value for the money.
Maybe I can buy one while holding my nose

:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6