Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
They seem like a totally sane organizarion

Welcome to NewsBusters, Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias 24/7, a project of the Media Research Center (MRC), America’s leading media watchdog in documenting, exposing and neutralizing liberal media bias.

GucciGucci

Mar 14, 2000
Silicon Valley, CA USA
:o

Twitter: Online Auction Sale Featuring Surplus Corporate Office Assets of Twitter!

Current Bid $18,000

94fae989-f1c9-438f-91d1-af64011f1ee1.jpg

La Marzocco Strada 3EE Semi-Auto Espresso Machine

Current Bid $11,000

869dd55c-7493-4e4b-ba58-af64011f20de.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: thekinggovernor

xioix

Feb 20, 2005
So Cal

So if Twitter revenue was flat YOY before Elon took over, that means he cratered it in a short 3 months

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

Menger

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2011

So if Twitter revenue was flat YOY before Elon took over, that means he cratered it in a short 3 months
this is actually the most optimistic report of their revenues I have seen. Tellingly, perhaps, it was a single day metric, which might be why it’s so much rosier than the 70%+ declines estimated elsewhere. Or things have just normalized a bit. Either way, company is surely bleeding cash.

King Dick

Jul 7, 2005
They seem like a totally sane organizarion

Welcome to NewsBusters, Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias 24/7, a project of the Media Research Center (MRC), America’s leading media watchdog in documenting, exposing and neutralizing liberal media bias.
Sites I have never seen sited, linked or mentioned anywhere...

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R

All he needed to do was shut his pie hole and implement changes more methodically and he wouldn't have tanked all his advertising revenue so suddenly.

Instead he got into twitter fights with ad execs and started blocking him.

It's so damn stupid.

Reactions: Zirconium

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
All he needed to do was shut his pie hole and implement changes more methodically and he wouldn't have tanked all his advertising revenue so suddenly.

Instead he got into twitter fights with ad execs and started blocking him.

It's so damn stupid.

he didnt buy twitter to make money, he's a terminally online narcissist that wanted control of his preferred platform

xioix

Feb 20, 2005
So Cal
this is actually the most optimistic report of their revenues I have seen. Tellingly, perhaps, it was a single day metric, which might be why it’s so much rosier than the 70%+ declines estimated elsewhere. Or things have just normalized a bit. Either way, company is surely bleeding cash.
Damn reporter using the wrong terminology, she said it was Year over year instead of compared to this time last year.

chickenfcker

OT Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
I watched alot of the A/V auctions, some people were buying years old clapped out video conferencing setups for more than they would be to buy new. Also every time a bid came in the auctions would get 5 mins added to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olegarchy