Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

xioix

Feb 20, 2005
So Cal
that For You feed is laaaaaaame

i have a separate account for politics and only follow certain journalists that are generally left-leaning

my entire For You feed is....Jim Jordan, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox News, Tomi Lahren, GOP, MTG....:ugh:

that is exactly what i DON'T want to see and I think it's 100% intentional
Of course, it is. If you interact with it, either by liking it or disagreeing with it, it makes Twitter look more alive as there are more people using it. So they can charge and serve more ads.

Reactions: cASe SenSiTive

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma

i have a separate account for politics and only follow certain journalists that are generally left-leaning

my entire For You feed is....Jim Jordan, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox News, Tomi Lahren, GOP, MTG....:ugh:

same Shit here

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties

Same

Souppishdawg

Jun 21, 2013
San Diego, CA

same Shit here

Uninstall twitter.

You don't need it, I promised. I uninstalled two months ago, and it's nice to be away from that hell hole. If you see a twitter link, it opens in browser fine

memyselfandi

OT Supporter
Dec 18, 2008
America's Hat

I hate that it defaults to that view every time you open the site. What a worthless site.

Leonard Washington

Aug 15, 2004
I call erry caper I work with a newfie

They HATE IT

ITS THE REAL N WORD

Someone in one of our west offices called me a newfie once

whatever-shrug.gif

I don’t even have an accent :wtc:

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002

Top advertisers on Twitter slashed their spending after Elon Musk's takeover, according to estimates compiled for Reuters by research firm Pathmatics, in the latest shock to the company's dominant revenue source.

Fourteen of the top 30 advertisers on Twitter stopped all advertising on the platform after Musk took charge on October 27, according to the Pathmatics estimates. Four advertisers reduced spending between 92% and 98.7% from the week before Musk's acquisition through the end of the year.

Coca-Cola Co (KO.N) halted spending in mid November, after purchasing an estimated $1.1 million in Twitter ads earlier that month, while HBO spending collapsed to approximately $38,000 in December from roughly $1.1 million in November, Pathmatics found.

Among consumer brands, Heinz ketchup maker Kraft Heinz Co(KHC.O) and Stouffers meal manufacturer Nestle SA (NESN.S) stopped all advertising, according to the Pathmatics estimates. Heinz and Nestle declined to comment.

Mass retailer Target Corp (TGT.N) and department store operator Kohls Corp (KSS.N) also skipped advertising on Twitter on Black Friday, one of the biggest shopping days of the year, the estimates show. Kohls did not return requests for comment.

6SpeedTA95

OT Supporter
Jun 12, 2003
Oklahoma

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6