Elon Musk Trying To Back Out of Twitter Deal

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
Just for one day, I'd like to wake up and not see this thread on the front page due to some terrible shit that Elmo has done, but every single morning...
I dunno. I've got a pretty good morning routine going. I wake up. Start my coffee. Take a shower. Get dressed. Eat breakfast while doom scrolling this thread. Then realized the latest dumb shit wasn't even on my Twitter Bingo Card because it was too dumb for me to predict.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
All Elon had to do was sit in his room making (funding) rockets and electric cars and he could’ve died a well-loved hero of a technological future… but instead he does this. :rofl:
Everything about eLon has struck me for years as a modern version of Howard Hughes, and he continues to prove the parallels correct.

At this point, its about time for eLon to have someone build him a train to take him to a dilapidated Vegas hotel, like the Stratosphere, to run all his companies from.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatever

Simius The Monkey

Long Live The Republic
OT Supporter
Sep 7, 2005
Minnesota
Nevermind they're back?

Twitter fucking broken as hell. Lmao.
You know.... I was kind of shocked when I read your post and thought Elon had somebody who would point out it was a bad look and that he should stop. Then I realized that such a person would have been fired long ago. My next thought was that he had a moment of introspection and deleted them. I realized that wasn't a actually a possibility, for obvious reasons.

I'm kind of embarrassed that it took me a whole second to realize that Twitter probably just fucked up because of course it did.

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Nevermind they're back?

Twitter fucking broken as hell. Lmao.
Either way it’s a LOLcopter

roflcopter.gif

conduit

sup
Oct 27, 2001
on the interwebs
It really sucks that nobody has bothered to start a viable replacement. I think a lot of people would love to leave Twitter behind.
Hard for any viable replacement to get enough (positive) traction to become successful. It also has to provide something new.

I’m willing to listen to your ideas, steal them, create an alternative and share my riches with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.14.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak907Queen