ART EOS-1v

Perkwunos

Dog Bones
OT Supporter
Aug 24, 2004
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Has anyone used this, I am thinking about taking a photography class next semester, and it uses film for a good portion of the semester, I will be sharing this camera with my two room mates, and was curious if anyone where has used one, how it works, how does it compare to canon DSLR line?:wavey:

The draw is that it uses EF mount lenses and I can get one for probably like 350.00 off ebay.

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
Honestly for a class, and sharing with roommates (unless you REALLY trust them a bunch and they're super careful) I'd probally just grab an AE-1 off ebay.

With what you'd spend on the body to use your EF lenses, you can probally pick up some really great FD (is that the mount?) glass since it is dirt cheap now.

aCab

Jun 1, 2007
Chicaaago
I used a the cheapest Rebel film camera for my film class. Your film and glass matters more than your camera body. But in your photo class, your darkroom skill is what will most likely be graded.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor