FIT Every 24 Hour Fitness near me is closed tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbizzle

you smoke that shit?
May 31, 2003
MA
srsly bro. it's Christmas. even if you're not celebrating or with your family it's one day and it's a pretty well known holiday, at least around here. probably could have scheduled it as your off day.

jokka

Apr 29, 2005
GO REDSKINS
unless you a pro athlete that makes 20 million a year.. just take it easy bro and eat some steak pies with your family son.

Neo22

Dec 20, 2003
The land of confusion
the gym i train at opens at 3pm tomorrow. Most that go there either have no family or are sick of their families. Not everyone has the luxury of not being lonely on Christmas. I'll be lifting personally.

y1997

Made in the U.S.S.R.
Apr 1, 2006
Detroit
lifting in the morning crew

up at 8am...presents done by 10

lift

movies

more presents
8 AM open my eyes

Yeah kick my bitch tell her open the blinds

And I'm, over the stove at 9

Yeah I'm cookin breakfast for the block then I let her cook mine

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
the gym i train at opens at 3pm tomorrow. Most that go there either have no family or are sick of their families. Not everyone has the luxury of not being lonely on Christmas. I'll be lifting personally.
just remember that christmas is a holiday fabricated by conniving advertisement experts in the early 20th century to increase sales, and most people I know actually hate being around family in some setting of false, forced joy where everybody has to be nice to each other and be jolly.

y1997

Made in the U.S.S.R.
Apr 1, 2006
Detroit
just remember that christmas is a holiday fabricated by conniving advertisement experts in the early 20th century to increase sales, and most people I know actually hate being around family in some setting of false, forced joy where everybody has to be nice to each other and be jolly.
No one could have stated it better. :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor