FIT Excellent News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier101

Jun 9, 2003
United States
Well, if you guys read through my thread titled "MotherFucker!" you will have no doubt saw that it was projected that I had a torn labrum. Well, thankfully the MRI came back negative. Only Rotator Cuff Tendinitis. so three weeks of PT as opposed to surgery and months of pt. So excited.

Also, got my deviated septum surgery done and it is healing nicely. w00t w00t.

In short, don't let life get ya down, shit will eventually work out for the better.

rebs

Fuck them Cowboys
OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Ca
im so thrilled im going to get an STD from a toilet seat at evh's house.

HorseDick

Oct 1, 2005
FL
You've been on this forum for 8 years and expect ANYONE to give a fuck about this shit?

TS
TS

Soldier101

Jun 9, 2003
United States
I don't really expect anyone here to give two shits about anything but themselves and how to get swole so other dudes can get man crushes on them while the women of the world think they look disgusting...either way I posted it...don't give a shit too bad, in the meantime someone may see it and it make them feel a little better if things look like they are stacked against them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor