ART EDU Exploring the World's Most Spectacular Temples

flocc-boi

Sep 16, 2017
go on and flex that big D playa

turned out the more I watched the less impressive I am :o

been to the hill of crosses, the colorful one in madurai, the white temple in chang rai, the wooden one in pattaya, and that's it

sad they didn't do any from Myanmar, I feel like that's the temple country (China and India obvs have more, but they're also way bigger)

Last edited:

frostedfrank

Oct 2, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I'm surprised they haven't put any of the Angkor temples in there. Some of them are pretty damn impressive
Old mosque of Aleppo, Some of the old churches in Lalibela Ethiopia, Buddhist temples in the Himalayas. Even this tiny(top of rock) mosque in Yemen was :baller: because of it's location
P1000658.JPG

TS
TS
Miesha Taint

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
I'm surprised they haven't put any of the Angkor temples in there. Some of them are pretty damn impressive
Old mosque of Aleppo, Some of the old churches in Lalibela Ethiopia, Buddhist temples in the Himalayas. Even this tiny(top of rock) mosque in Yemen was :baller: because of it's location
View attachment 83606
tiny little guy haha

my best pic from Mosque of Muhammad Ali:

CH5VUBM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman