Fable 2

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by DaninTexas, Aug 17, 2009.

1. DaninTexas

DaninTexas Active Member

Just got this gem from Gamefly and it has been owning me all weekend. I move into my new house in two weeks and haven't started packing yet. Was supposed to do so this weekend but I got sucked into this damn game.

I am guessing though this thing will have near zero replay. Glad I rented it and not bought it. Still it is bad ass. Makes me think about getting the first one.

2. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

I've played the first fable several times, i dont have my old xbox anymore but I still have the pc version...it's not really as fun on the keyboard though, controls well enough but it's a better game on a gamepad.

haven't played fable 2 yet, don't have a 360 anymore and I don't really plan on getting one. I wish they'd release it for the PC, fucking pricks aren't going to though.

I played the first one several times because it was sooooooo easy I tried to play through and gain as little experience/power as possible and it was still a breeze :/

3. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

Fable 1>2
    game is way to easy, lacks different weapons/armor and the online coop mode was a slap in the face.

4. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I remember the ridiculous hype this game had last Oct and Peter M. kept quoting how it was going to have the best coop ever in a game:rofl::hsugh:

5. hellodon

hellodon

SHINFO!

6. gui3

gui3 all the dude ever wanted was his rug back

excellent excellent game. i didn't find it "difficult" - but i was totally hooked, and totally attached to my dog.

it had a lot of really great moments.

...like when you SPOILER talk to the farmer's son about finding him a date, and he's like "eh, i meet a lot of nice girls but they're all just not right" i thought- this kid's probably gay. so i go and show his picture to a homosexual dude somewhere else in the game, and it turned out that i was totally right. cool.

7. DaninTexas

DaninTexas Active Member

Yeah so far from what I can tell its a one trick pony of a game. its a great game - but won't have the replay value of say Fallout 3 or Oblivion.

But its worth a rent to play through - do all you can on one play through and then be done with it.

8. Genius/GZA

Genius/GZA OT Supporter

i was so excited for this game, then i started playing it and brought nothing new to the table. i am disappoint:(

9. Mr J

Mr J Active Member

after playing fallout 3, fable seems incomplete and unintuitive.

10. Dajamany

Dajamany noob

Yeah, it's a fun enough game to put in your queue but i wouldn't buy it. Felt like it was a Fallout made for 10 year olds. I did about everything you could do through the main game and Knothole Island expansion and there's no way i could see myself picking the game back up.

11. Chanandler Bong

Chanandler Bong OT Supporter

i dont like either fable

i think the art turns me off

12. cbs_24

cbs_24 OT Supporter

I put a couple hours into the first one, but lost interest pretty quick.