TECH Facebook ads to get more likes

autox

Twitter bot
Oct 18, 2002
As much as I despise facebook, I can't let it go any longer. I'm thinking the best way to get more likes at this point would be to buy some facebook ads, but I'm fucking horrid at marketing so I need some advice. Any tips from people who have boughts ads to get more likes? It sucks to watch smaller sites with much smaller audiences have a much larger audience on facebook :(

komplex

Buy/Find that one eBook on Warrior forums, they show you how to get clicks for 0.01-0.05, effective for "like" campaigns. Personally, I've spent a few thousand on those ads and facebook is not the place you want to advertise.. Best bet if you just want to get the number higher is to buy likes per the thousands.

JesterFX

Oct 10, 2004
Do you actually ask your visitors to visit your facebook and ask them to like you?

Do you just want more "likes" as far as number or only actual people interested in your stuff? You can find a good amount of "services" offering just "likes". Most are probably either fake accounts or crap but if the number is all you want then there are cheap ways to do it...for example: http://fiverr.com/gigs/search?query=facebook+likes&x=0&y=0

You could also run a longer term contest with one good prize but require a "like" to enter. Then post the contest on a few of the larger sweeps type sites which gets all the smaller sites too. Probably a lot of entries for one prize investment. Of course 99% of those likes would probably have not interest in your service/product

blinger

You could also run a longer term contest with one good prize but require a "like" to enter. Then post the contest on a few of the larger sweeps type sites which gets all the smaller sites too. Probably a lot of entries for one prize investment. Of course 99% of those likes would probably have not interest in your service/product

building on this, you could run a contest requiring people to tag themselves in one of your photo albums. This works in 2 ways.

1. it gets them to like your page which means more likes
2. it displays the tagged photos on their profile, which creates a viral effect. Add the contest details to the photo, and others will begin to tag themselves in the photos as well.

blinger

Do you just want more "likes" as far as number or only actual people interested in your stuff? You can find a good amount of "services" offering just "likes". Most are probably either fake accounts or crap but if the number is all you want then there are cheap ways to do it...for example: http://fiverr.com/gigs/search?query=facebook+likes&x=0&y=0

Depending on the niche, Facebook traffic can be very lucrative but "likes" are only useful if they're targeted. When I seek to build a facebook fan page, I want targeted users that I can advertise to in the future.

Once you get 1 big fan page the rest are easy... Just advertise your new fan pages on your original fan page.

All these were built after I got lucky with a fan page that received 70k fans. Im sure these numbers are nothing special compared to some, but it gives you an idea of whats possible by starting just 1 fan page.

1YFzi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448